Who is this trip for?
- Adventure seekers who want to explore Lofoten
- You who have always dreamed of living in a retro VW van
- You want to hike mountains and to remote beaches
- Those who want to meet like-minded people from all over the world
- Those who are between 20 and 40 years old
Price from €1100/person
- Local expert guides
- Camper van of your choice
- Camp Site Fees
- BBQ & Bonfires
- Flights to Lofoten
- Travel insurance
- Extra Activities
- Food & Drinks
A look inside the van
Your home for the week. Fully equipped with kitchen, heater and a comfy bed.
Vanlife is the best kind of life. Anywhere you go, your home follows. You’ve got a kitchen for food, fridge for cold drinks, bed for naps and always a warm jacket when you need it.
If your question is not covered in the below answers, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's your refund and cancellation policy?
Your booking with Vanlife Iceland is fully refundable up until 1 February.
- Booking date - 1 February: 100% refund
- 2 February - 60 days before event: 80% refund of total booking value
- 60 days before event: No refund possible
How much money should I expect to spend during the week?
During your week in Iceland, an estimate for what you'll spend is something like this:
- Fuel - €250 per van
- Food - If you buy food in supermarket and cook in the van, estimate around €100/person for the week.
- Dinner at a restaurant - From €40pp incl one drink.
- Extra activities - These cost ususally €60-130 depending on what you choose to do. They are all optional but come highly recommended to try at least some.
- Drinks - We'll be spending most of our evenings at the camp site. We recommend to pick up alcoholic drinks at tax free before you enter Iceland. A beer at a bar is about €8 and a cocktail €15.
Can I join as a solo traveller?
We do not sell solo spots, only vans and it's up to you as a guest to find someone to travel with (if you want to).
Our small vans are great for one person and we usualyl have solo travellers joining us in them.
If you pick a bigger van, the price is always for full occupancy. Meaning that if a van cost €1000/person and can host 2 ppl, then the total price of the van is €2000. This doesn't change if you book it as one person or two.
Who can travel to Iceland?
All restricitons have been lifted and Iceland is now open to all travellers. No need for vaccination or testing before entry.
Who is this event for?
Our events are for anyone who want to live in a van for a week and explore Iecland together with a group of great people.
We are open minded, love to meet new friends and inclusive to everybody.
Our events are designed for 20-40 years old.
Will I be able to shower every day?
Yes, we stay at campsites each evening that have bathrooms and showers available for all guests. So you wiull have access to showers daily and we will also visit many hot springs uring the week so it's easy to stay fresh during Vanlife Iceland 🙂
What does the itinerary look like?
The way Vanlife Iceland works is that our guides recommend our favourite spots each day. Then it's up to you to explore as you like.
We don't have a set itinerary you have to follow and we encourage you to explore and find your own adventuyre.
If you want to follow our guides, that's of course ok too. Every evening we all gather at the campsite. We set up a BBQ, bonfire and music and enjoy the evening together.